Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Monday's show: a cavalcade of guests!

Our three-year anniversary show was a huge success and a lot of fun. There was also a special surprise---it even surprised US---and was a first ever occurrence on The Knee Jerks. Hint: someone announced a life-changing event on the air.

From former Pistons player and coach Ray Scott to start the show, to 1-800-Hansons' Brian Elias to end it, we enjoyed talking to no less than NINE former guests and friends of the show who joined us to celebrate three years on the Internet air.


And there was this lovely note e-mailed from 97.1 The Ticket's Jamie Samuelsen, who couldn't be on the show because of his radio commitment:

"Cheers to Greg and Big Al on their third anniversary.
 
I've loved being part of the Knee Jerks over the years and wish them the best in the years to come. I'm not sure there are two more knowledgable or passionate Detroit fans talking sports out there.
 
And on a personal note - thanks to the wacky nature of radio, there have been a time or two in the last three years when I've been off the air. Al and Greg were always great to have me on "The Knee Jerks". I missed talking sports during that stretch and those guys helped me keep doing what I love to do.
 
Congrats fellas.
 
Jamie Samuelsen"

Thanks, Jamie!!

You can listen to the nearly two hours of frivolity HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment